ForgottenColors

ForgottenColors

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sky, Meet Coast.


Still going through those photos I took last week. Between those and the new ones I've taken this week, I have way more content than I had originally thought! So, if I get enough time, I'll definitely upload as many of the awesome ones as I can!

Also, I've just gotten an Instagram! So now you can see all the sweet stuff I take "on-the-go" with my phone camera. You can follow me @ForgottenColors. The quality of photos my phone camera takes isn't the best, but it's good enough. And of course, I can cheat and use Instagram's in-app filters and such to make even crumby-ish pics turn out great.If you don't do the whole Instagram thing, don't you worry: the best photos will make it on here, too.

Anyway, enjoy these awesome shots I took last week at the beach/pier, after the jump.







Bird.

He let me get really close!
...til he took off.

Shadows on the pier.
And as always, thanks for reading!

--Aaron F.

No comments:

Post a Comment