ForgottenColors

ForgottenColors

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hey Internet.

Hold on to your seatbelts, folks, because this is gonna be...

...a really short introductory post.

Anyway, hi! I'm Aaron. And I'm an eighteen year old aspiring photographer. I do a lot of other interesting things, but photography is the one thing that keeps me busy day and night - day in and day out. 24/7. All of the time.

You get the idea.

I've decided recently that I really want to take this hobby of mine a little more seriously than I am currently. So, I worked hard, saved my money, and got the newest version of Photoshop and a new Canon. I'm still learning how to use it, as I only have experience with professional Nikons before, and Photoshop is far more complex than the old outdated version I've used, but I'm persevering. I've also recently begun a photography class my local community college. So far, so good.

The reason I love photography so much is that I think sometimes we forget about how awesome the world around us can look with the right eye. So, I'm going to try to use this blog to share as many of my photos as possible, and remind whoever bothers to look at this blog of the real beauty of life. I also try to capture anything I can in the moment, whether it be with my Canon Rebel, or even my phone camera - so there should be a good variety of pictures on here, and updates should be frequent.

I think that's about it for now. I'll be sure to post soon, and (hopefully) often.

I'm gonna leave you with something I took during class the other day at school. I love the morning sun (:


Oh, and thanks for reading!

--Aaron F.

No comments:

Post a Comment